Ghilgai is an Aboriginal word meaning “water hole” in a dry-ish country. We interpret this broadly to mean that our school may indeed be a watering hole for all.
- A place for parents to feel the nourishment of others with similar values.
- A place for teachers to enjoy teaching in a rich holistic way supported by colleagues and the parental community.
- A place for boys to be nurtured in a strong and certain sense of well being.
- A place for girls to flower in confidence.
- A place for both boys and girls to feel cared for by fellow students, a place for friendships across the classes.