Ghilgai Steiner School provides a rich and solid foundation for the Secondary Years.
Our curriculum is aligned with the Australian Steiner Curriculum Frameworks.
It nurtures the whole child – body, soul and spirit and fosters the flowering of each child’s unique potential.
In a caring and supportive environment the child’s confidence blooms and learning becomes a joyful experience.
For further details about our education browse over our Handbook – page 12 onwards.
It covers the following topics.
- The Pre School Years – a solid foundation.
- Our Curriculum
- The journey through World Literature
- The Class Teacher/The Specialist
- Our School day
- Assessment and Reporting
- An uplifting Learning Environment
- Home and School Co-working